1. Howard Dean doesn't stand a chance against Bush. He's
already lost the south, meaning the Republicans can focus
their massive financial clout on all the other electoral-heavy
states, and they're doing a good job of hijacking the democratic
process in those states already anyway...
2. If anybody saw Carol Moseley Braun on "Hardball"
or in the debates, she'd be the next president hands down.
A brilliant, genuine, honest candidate..
3. OR NOT!
4. Billary all the way! She's not emceeing that Jefferson-Jackson
Day Dinner for nuthin'!
5. If Lieberman wins, he won't be the first Jewish-American
to hold the presidency in his hands. That was Monica Lewinksy...
6. What about the Republican primaries? Heh.
7. Hillary Clinton spent more time in Iraq than BushBaby.
She's got my vote if she runs.
8. As a professional caricaturist, I'm for Kerry...
9. Might as well take Lieberman off your list. He's been
10. Kucinich sure knows how to throw it away, as if he had
11 Gephardt's a 'tard.
12. Awright, who's been multiclicking Wes Clark? Foul! Foul!
Lean Mean Dean!
13. It's OVER for the JEW
14. Whoa, people. Cool it with the anti-Semitism!
15. Master and Commander, Clark and Kerry 2004
16. Al Sharpton is a Republican Tool: http://www.amadan.org/blog/archives/000034.html